David Upton is a committed social entrepreneur who is passionate about social change and using business as a tool to strengthen communities by helping to build capacity within the social innovation and community based social enterprise ecosystem on a regional, national and international basis.
Recent Affiliations include:
* CEO of Common Good Solutions, a Community Interest Company in Nova Scotia
* CEO of Social Enterprise Institute, an online learning platform delivering social enterprise training globally
* Founding Vice-president of the Social Enterprise Network of Nova Scotia.
* Member Canadian Government Social Innovation and Social Finance Steering Group.
* Member Nova Scotia Community College Department of Business Advisory Committee
* Nova Scotia Department of Education Business Council Board Member